Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Art Trade Complete!

So yeah, did an art trade with the woman who got me obsessively into drawing/character design stuff in the first place! Took me a long time what with numerous programming classes, RL character development on my part, and an all too thick momentary art block, but I got it done!

So here we go, Francesca, the demon noblewoman, a character of mine for a design document.

 <- My version of Francesca.

<- Yoli's version of Francesca.

 <- Original pic of Malice.

<- My take on Malice, partially mirrored for aesthetic's sake.

As for the putz happily observing a coin Malice may have given him, that's a funny story...
  
The vagabond fella is THIS guy, re-envisioned 8 years later after I have long since grew to despise the crap
that inspired me to draw him in the first place.

Two OC's that haven't been drawn in quite some time in one pic. Why? Because I needed to make this harder than it had to be!

Also, do please check out Yoli's Tumblr. Because you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment