Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My mantra!

I heard this tune in a dream once...just before waking up. I rushed to my computer to try and recall the beat, but for some reason I almost forgot the song for the entire day... just before sleeping, I remembered it again and reconstructed it in Famitracker. Then I went on FLSTudio and made a more techno version of it, and for this blog, I slowed it down a bit. The stinger? In the dream, this was played on a really dainty sounding harpsichord. The deal with this song is that I hear it many dreams now, and whenever I feel like... ANYTHING, just listening to this will unscrew any hell I am going through. Maybe it'll do the same for any of you, or maybe it'll just be a big what the hell moment. Either way, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty awesome! You need to blog more of your crazy dreams, haha.

    ReplyDelete